Cinnamon Kiss: A Novel (Easy Rawlins #10) (Hardcover)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Easy Rawlins series.
- #1: Devil in a Blue Dress (30th Anniversary Edition): An Easy Rawlins Novel (Easy Rawlins Mystery #1) (Paperback): $17.00
- #2: A Red Death: An Easy Rawlins Novel (Easy Rawlins Mystery #2) (Paperback): $19.99
- #3: White Butterfly: An Easy Rawlins Novel (Easy Rawlins Mystery #3) (Paperback): $16.99
- #4: Black Betty: An Easy Rawlins Novel (Easy Rawlins Mystery #4) (Paperback): $17.99
- #5: A Little Yellow Dog: An Easy Rawlins Novel (Easy Rawlins Mystery #5) (Paperback): $17.00
- #6: Gone Fishin': An Easy Rawlins Novel (Easy Rawlins Mystery #6) (Paperback): $16.00
- #7: Bad Boy Brawly Brown (Easy Rawlins #7) (Paperback): $19.99
- #8: Six Easy Pieces: Easy Rawlins Stories (Easy Rawlins Mystery #8) (Paperback): $16.99
- #11: Blonde Faith (Easy Rawlins #11) (CD-Audio): $31.98
- #14: Charcoal Joe: An Easy Rawlins Mystery (Easy Rawlins Series #14) (Paperback): $17.00
- #15: Blood Grove (Easy Rawlins #15) (Hardcover): $27.00
It is the Summer of Love and Easy Rawlins is contemplating robbing an armored car. It's farther outside the law than Easy has ever traveled, but his daughter, Feather, needs a medical treatment that costs far more than Easy can earn or borrow in time. And his friend Mouse tells him it's a cinch.
Then another friend, Saul Lynx, offers a job that might solve Easy's problem without jail time. He has to track the disappearance of an eccentric, prominent attorney. His assistant of sorts, the beautiful "Cinnamon" Cargill, is gone as well. Easy can tell there is much more than he is being told: Robert Lee, his new employer, is as suspect as the man who disappeared. But his need overcomes all concerns, and he plunges into unfamiliar territory, from the newfound hippie enclaves to a vicious plot that stretches back to the battlefields of Europe.
About the Author
Walter Mosley is one of America's most celebrated and beloved writers. A Grand Master of the Mystery Writers of America, he has won numerous awards, including the Anisfield-Wolf Award, a Grammy, a PEN USA's Lifetime Achievement Award, and several NAACP Image Awards. His books have been translated into more than twenty languages. His short fiction has appeared in a wide array of publications, including The New Yorker, GQ, Esquire, Los Angeles Times Magazine, and Playboy, and his nonfiction has been published in The New York Times Book Review, The New York Times Magazine, Newsweek, and The Nation. He is the author of Down the River unto the Sea. He lives in New York City.