Shattered (Michael Bennett #14) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 14 in the Michael Bennett series.
- #1: Step on a Crack (Michael Bennett #1) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #2: Run for Your Life (Michael Bennett #2) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #3: Worst Case (Michael Bennett #3) (Large Print / Hardcover): $31.00
- #4: Tick Tock (Michael Bennett #4) (Large Print / Hardcover): $32.00
- #5: I, Michael Bennett (Hardcover): $31.00
- #6: Gone (Michael Bennett #6) (Large Print / Hardcover): $35.00
- #7: Burn (Michael Bennett #7) (Hardcover): $32.00
- #8: Alert (Michael Bennett #8) (Large Print / Hardcover): $33.00
- #9: Bullseye (Michael Bennett #9) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #10: Haunted (Michael Bennett #10) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #11: Ambush (A Michael Bennett Thriller #11) (Large Print / Hardcover): $34.00
- #12: Blindside (Michael Bennett #12) (Hardcover): $28.00
- #13: The Russian (Michael Bennett #13) (Hardcover): $28.00
Nothing could tear #1 New York Times bestseller Detective Michael Bennett away from his new bride—except the murder of his partner and best friend.
NYPD master homicide investigator Michael Bennett and top FBI abduction specialist Emily Parker have a history.
Working case after case, each can predict the other’s next move. So when she fails to show at FBI headquarters in Washington, DC, Bennett risks venturing far outside his jurisdiction. The investigation he undertakes is the most brilliant detective work of his career…and the most intensely personal.
A portrait begins to emerge of a woman as adept at keeping secrets as forging powerful connections. A woman whose enemies had both the means and the motives to silence the real Emily Parker—and her protectors.
About the Author
James Patterson is the world's bestselling author. The creator of Alex Cross, he has produced more enduring fictional heroes than any other novelist alive. He lives in Florida with his family.
James O. Born is an award-winning crime and science-fiction novelist as well as a career law-enforcement agent. A native Floridian, he still lives in the Sunshine State.