Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: The Illustrated Edition, Collector's Edition (Harry Potter, Book 1) (Hardcover)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Harry Potter series.
- #2: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, Book 2) (MinaLima Edition) (Hardcover): $37.99
- #3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, Book 3) (Hardcover): $29.99
- #4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 4) (Hardcover): $47.99
- #5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, Book 5) (Hardcover): $32.99
- #6: Harry Potter y el misterio del Príncipe (20 Aniv. Gryffindor) / Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (20th Anniversary Ed) (Hardcover): $24.95
- #7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, Book 7) (Hardcover): $37.99
For the first time, J. K. Rowling’s beloved Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone will be presented in a lavishly illustrated full-color edition. Kate Greenaway Award-winning artist Jim Kay has created over 100 stunning illustrations, making this new edition the perfect gift for a child being introduced to the series, as much as for the dedicated fan. In addition to the jacketed hardcover illustrated edition, we are pleased to offer a small-run, high-end, collector’s format in time for the 2015 holiday season. Special features will include:
- Clothbound hardcover in slipcase
- Gold foil stamped artwork on book cover and slipcase
- Gilt-edged pages
- Two-and-a-half-foot-wide accordion-folded removable poster
- Two ribbon bookmarks
- Packed in bespoke individual mailing cartons
- Printed in Italy
About the Author
J.K. ROWLING is the author of the enduringly popular, era-defining Harry Potter seven-book series, which have sold over 600 million copies in 85 languages, been listened to as audiobooks for over one billion hours and made into eight smash hit movies. To accompany the series, she wrote three short companion volumes for charity, including Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, which went on to inspire a new series of films featuring Magizoologist Newt Scamander. Harry’s story as a grown-up was continued in a stage play, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, which J.K. Rowling wrote with playwright Jack Thorne and director John Tiffany.
In 2020, she returned to publishing for younger children with the fairy tale The Ickabog, the royalties for which she donated to her charitable trust, Volant, to help charities working to alleviate the social effects of the Covid 19 pandemic. Her latest children’s novel, The Christmas Pig, was published in 2021.
J.K. Rowling has received many awards and honours for her writing, including for her detective series written under the name Robert Galbraith. She supports a wide number of humanitarian causes through Volant, and is the founder of the international children’s care reform charity Lumos. J.K. Rowling lives in Scotland with her family.
Jim Kay won the Kate Greenaway Medal in 2012 for his illustrations in A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness. Jim studied illustration at the University of Westminster and since graduating has worked in the archives of Tate Britain and the Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew. Jim has produced concept work for television and contributed to a group exhibition at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London. He now lives and works in Northamptonshire, England, with his wife.