Dune: The Machine Crusade: Book Two of the Legends of Dune Trilogy (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Dune series.
- #1: Dune: The Butlerian Jihad: Book One of the Legends of Dune Trilogy (Mass Market): $9.99
- #3: Dune: The Battle of Corrin: Book Three of the Legends of Dune Trilogy (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: Hunters of Dune (Mass Market): $9.99
- #5: Sandworms of Dune (Mass Market): $10.99
- #6: Paul of Dune: Book One of the Heroes of Dune (Mass Market): $10.99
- #7: The Winds of Dune: Book Two of the Heroes of Dune (Mass Market): $10.99
- #8: Sisterhood of Dune: Book One of the Schools of Dune Trilogy (Mass Market): $11.99
- #9: Mentats of Dune: Book Two of the Schools of Dune Trilogy (Mass Market): $9.99
- #10: Navigators of Dune: Book Three of the Schools of Dune Trilogy (Mass Market): $9.99
- #11: Sands of Dune: Novellas from the Worlds of Dune (Hardcover): $25.99
From New York Times bestselling authors Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson, Dune: The Machine Crusade continues the fantastic saga of Frank Herbert’s Dune. . .
More than two decades have passed since the events chronicled in Dune: The Butlerian Jihad. The crusade against thinking robots has ground on for years; the human worlds grow weary of war, of the bloody, inconclusive swing from victory to defeat.
The fearsome cymeks, led by Agamemnon, hatch new plots to regain their lost power from Omnius. Aurelius Venport and Norma Cenva are on the verge of the most important discovery in human history—a way to “fold” space and travel instantaneously to any place in the galaxy.
And on the faraway, nearly worthless planet of Arrakis, Selim Wormrider and his band of outlaws take the first steps towards making themselves the feared fighters who will change the course of mankind: the Fremen.
About the Author
Brian Herbert, son of Frank Herbert, wrote the definitive biography of his father, Dreamer of Dune, which was a Hugo Award finalist. Brian is president of the company managing the legacy of Frank Herbert and is an executive producer of the motion picture Dune, as well as of the TV series Dune: The Sisterhood. He is the author or coauthor of more than forty-five books, including multiple New York Times bestsellers, has been nominated for the Nebula Award, and is always working on several projects at once. He and his wife, Jan, have traveled to all seven continents, and in 2019, they took a trip to Budapest to observe the filming of Dune.
Kevin J. Anderson has written dozens of national bestsellers and has been nominated for the Hugo Award, the Nebula Award, the Bram Stoker Award, and the SFX Readers' Choice Award. His critically acclaimed original novels include the ambitious space opera series The Saga of Seven Suns, including The Dark Between the Stars, as well as Wake the Dragon epic fantasy trilogy, the Terra Incognita fantasy epic with its two accompanying rock CDs. He also set the Guinness-certified world record for the largest single-author book signing, and was recently inducted into the Colorado Authors’ Hall of Fame.