Dune: The Battle of Corrin: Book Three of the Legends of Dune Trilogy (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Dune series.
- #1: Dune: The Butlerian Jihad: Book One of the Legends of Dune Trilogy (Mass Market): $9.99
- #2: Dune: The Machine Crusade: Book Two of the Legends of Dune Trilogy (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: Hunters of Dune (Mass Market): $9.99
- #5: Sandworms of Dune (Mass Market): $10.99
- #6: Paul of Dune: Book One of the Heroes of Dune (Mass Market): $10.99
- #7: The Winds of Dune: Book Two of the Heroes of Dune (Mass Market): $10.99
- #8: Sisterhood of Dune: Book One of the Schools of Dune Trilogy (Mass Market): $10.99
- #9: Mentats of Dune: Book Two of the Schools of Dune Trilogy (Mass Market): $9.99
- #10: Navigators of Dune: Book Three of the Schools of Dune Trilogy (Mass Market): $9.99
- #11: Sands of Dune: Novellas from the Worlds of Dune (Hardcover): $25.99
Following their internationally bestselling novels Dune: The Butlerian Jihad and Dune: The Machine Crusade, Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson forge a final tumultuous finish to their prequels to Frank Herbert's Dune.
Dune: The Battle of Corrin
It has been fifty-six hard years since the events of The Machine Crusade. Following the death of Serena Butler, the bloodiest decades of the Jihad take place. Synchronized Worlds and Unallied Planets are liberated one by one, and at long last, after years of struggle, the human worlds begin to hope that the end of the centuries-long conflict with the thinking machines is finally in sight.
Unfortunately, Omnius has one last, deadly card to play. In a last-ditch effort to destroy humankind, virulent plagues are let loose throughout the galaxy, decimating the populations of whole planets . . . and once again, the tide of the titanic struggle shifts against the warriors of the human race. At last, the war that has lasted many lifetimes will be decided in the apocalyptic Battle of Corrin.
In the greatest battle in science fiction history, human and machine face off one last time. . . . And on the desert planet of Arrakis, the legendary Fremen of Dune become the feared fighting force to be discovered by Paul Muad'Dib in Frank Herbert's classic, Dune.
About the Author
Brian Herbert, son of Frank Herbert, wrote the definitive biography of his father, Dreamer of Dune, which was a Hugo Award finalist. Brian is president of the company managing the legacy of Frank Herbert and is an executive producer of the motion picture Dune, as well as of the TV series Dune: The Sisterhood. He is the author or coauthor of more than forty-five books, including multiple New York Times bestsellers, has been nominated for the Nebula Award, and is always working on several projects at once. He and his wife, Jan, have traveled to all seven continents, and in 2019, they took a trip to Budapest to observe the filming of Dune.
Kevin J. Anderson has written dozens of national bestsellers and has been nominated for the Hugo Award, the Nebula Award, the Bram Stoker Award, and the SFX Readers' Choice Award. His critically acclaimed original novels include the ambitious space opera series The Saga of Seven Suns, including The Dark Between the Stars, as well as Wake the Dragon epic fantasy trilogy, the Terra Incognita fantasy epic with its two accompanying rock CDs. He also set the Guinness-certified world record for the largest single-author book signing, and was recently inducted into the Colorado Authors’ Hall of Fame.