Wyoming Homecoming (Wyoming Men #11) (Mass Market Paperbound)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Wyoming Men series.
- #1: Wyoming Tough (Wyoming Men #1) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #2: Wyoming Fierce (Wyoming Men #2) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #3: Wyoming Bold (Wyoming Men #3) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #4: Wyoming Strong (Wyoming Men #4) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #5: Wyoming Rugged: A Western Romance (Wyoming Men #5) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #6: Wyoming Brave: A Contemporary Western Romance (Wyoming Men #6) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #7: Wyoming Winter (Wyoming Men #7) (Compact Disc): $59.97
- #8: Wyoming Legend (Wyoming Men #8) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #9: Wyoming Heart (Wyoming Men #9) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #10: Wyoming True (Wyoming Men #10) (Mass Market Paperbound): $9.99
- #12: Wyoming Proud (Wyoming Men #12) (Hardcover): $30.00
"...You just can't do better than a Diana Palmer story to make your heart lighter and smile brighter."--Fresh Fiction
New York Times bestselling author Diana Palmer's dramatic tale of an embittered small-town sheriff as he comes face to face with the woman who has haunted his dreams for years.
She's haunted his dreams for years, and now she's back to wreak havoc on his heart
When Sheriff Cody Banks's wife died, he blamed Abby Brennan for the illness he's sure killed Deborah and, in his grief, made sure she knew it. Looking back now, he knows that his behavior was likely the reason Abby left town years ago. So when he sees her--and the child she's raising--at her great-uncle's funeral, Cody attempts to apologize, ashamed to see the fear he puts in her beautiful eyes and determined to show her he's no longer that same angry man.
The only reason Abby returned to Catelow, Wyoming, was to bury her last living relative. She has studiously avoided Cody Banks ever since he made it clear how much he resents her, focusing instead on raising her young niece and keeping her own family legacy alive. But when Abby inherits the property adjoining Cody's, she can't help but face the handsome sheriff who still lingers in her memory. Circumstances keep pulling them together, but has time healed their wounds and given them a chance at a happily-ever-after?
Book 1: Wyoming Tough
Book 2: Wyoming Fierce
Book 3: Wyoming Bold
Book 4: Wyoming Strong
Book 5: Wyoming Rugged
Book 6: Wyoming Brave
Book 7: Wyoming Winter
Book 8: Wyoming Legend
Book 9: Wyoming Heart
Book 10: Wyoming True
Book 11: Wyoming Homecoming