BookTowne 2d Annual Read-a-thon to Benefit The Kindness Cafe
BookTowne's 2d Annual Read-a-thon will be held on Saturday, November 11. Please sponsor us and all donations raised will benefit Kindness Cafe.
- Booksellers will be reading for 12+ hours (overnight!) to raise money for KINDNESS CAFE ON MAIN! We'll be reading from sundown til sunup!
- BookTowne's doors will be locked! Sellers will be BOOK BOUND to the store!
- We will be taking turns reading in the window, so feel free to stop by in the middle of the night to cheer your favorite bookseller on... reading until they drop!
- Community celebrities will be reading from 11-4 in our window
- We will be hosting an 'open house' in partnership with Kindness Cafe from 7-8pm! 10% of BookTowne proceeds made during this time will be donated as well
- About KINDNESS CAFE ON MAIN: The Kindness Cafe provides a unique opportunity for individuals with developmental disabilities by providing real life-work experiences, enhancing social and community interactions, and developing life skills that a create a foundation in becoming independent adults and contributing members of society.